Saturday, October 10, 2009

Donation Drive chapter four (five on ff) tease and some thoughts

When Edward buried his face in my neck, I imagined him sucking at the skin, marking me as his, and I came, my pussy clenching around my thrusting fingers. His name was the one I whispered as I climaxed. As my body relaxed, still trembling a minute later, I heard a lone wolf's cry in the deep woods.



I'm finding that I'm digging a lot deeper into Rose and Emmett's characters as I go.  I had never expected Rosalie to be as evolved a character as I'm making her. I'm finding a new appreciation for her that I never had before, even with my one-shot.  For those of you who write Rosalie centric fics, and make her likeable, my writing cap is off to you.   It's a hard balance to make her canon traits so strongly seen and balance them with a warmth that she only shows to her family.  I hope that I can do her justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment