Emmett's right hand flattened against the shower wall, his left
going up to wipe the water out of his eyes. I focused on the
wedding band upon his left ring finger, the small diamond chip
set into the gold caught the light as his fingers flexed. The
muscles rippled in his forearm, exuding the silent power that
was quintessentially Emmett.
He looked at me, and the fierce gaze of his blue eyes softened. His thumb brushed away one of my angry tears before he licked off the salty drop. Desire once again pooled in my stomach, my body responding to the raw sexuality he possessed.
“If you don't want me, like that; if you don't want me sexually, you need to tell me now. More lives than ours could be fucked up if you can't figure out what you want. When the four of us met, I saw you looking at me. What do you want?”
My eyes drifted to his face. From the dark curls which were almost black as water clung to them in crystal droplets, the hard set of his jaw with a hint of stubble on it, to the clearly delineated v of his hips, visible beneath the wet t shirt, he was sex personified. I was jealous that Rosalie, his wife, could enjoy looking at him every day, like this, minus the wet shirt. She has enough laundry with their three children to have him soaked each day.
“Emm, I...” I shook my head. “I... haven't thought about what I want.”
His hand turned into a fist and then released. “Dammit, Edward, that is not an answer. You can tell me that you want me, or you don't. Hell, you can even tell me that you're scared. But don't you dare think I'm stupid enough to accept that you haven't thought about it. Your cock is fucking hard as hell, even while your mind tries to reconcile what is going on. I get that. I do. The first time Rosie and I were with another couple, I wasn't exactly sure what was happening to me.”
His hand came up and rested on my bare shoulder. “Edward, I let things go a lot further than they should have then. I ruined what could have been with Kate and Garrett. Sleeping with him was wonderful, but I wasn't ready for it yet. If you tell me you aren't ready, that's fine. I can wait. It is just sex. What I feel for you, and for Bella, has nothing to do with you here,” the backs of his fingers gently brushed against my cock before moving up to rest over my rapidly beating heart, “and everything do with right here.”

No comments:
Post a Comment