Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lemons for Lemonade

While I don't have the money to donate, I can give my time and creativity.

As announced on The Fandom Gives Back Blog, there is going to be another author auction.  I am donating some lemon love to it.

What I'm offering/pimping myself for:
Fandom:  Twilight or Southern Vampire Mysteries (aka True Blood) or crossovers. You might even convince me to write some Kelly Armstrong werewolf crossovers with Twilight.
Pairing:  straight, slash, femslash, group
Restrictions: no rape, pedophilia, incest, or bestiality   (were creatures do not count)
Bidding:    10 words per dollar you donate.  No limit.   You can only afford $10?  That's fine. I'll write you a 100 word drabble.  You want to pool your resources with a fic friend and have me write a 10,000 word short story?  Consider it done.  I will write for any and all bids.  This may include new fanfic, outtakes, or continuations. If you want something extremely out of the box, please run it by me first, but it really shouldn't be a problem.


Please check out their blog for continued updates; I will also attempt to update here and on my ff profile page as more information is made available.

In the meantime, the lovely ladies behind TFGB are running a virtual lemonade stand where you can make donations now if you so desire. (These do not count towards the auction, just your own generosity to fighting childhood cancer.)






Let's kick cancer's ass, one lemon at a time.

Much love to you for everything,
kitty

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a fantastic idea sweetie, and will certainly try to raise a few pennies for your cause :)

    Good Luck!

    Love Clurrabella

    ReplyDelete