Im completely dumbfounded as to why they pulled your fanfiction. They allow beastiality and incest, but not your writing. Im so sorry bb and I look forward to seeing your work on here.
I don't understand them pulling your work either. They have much more graphic works over there. I will be checking back here for updates and look forward to seeing more of your stuff on here.
Just wanted to let you know that I love your work. You are fantastic, and if I have to come here to read it, that's what I'll do. And a big fuck you to ff.net for this.
Hey, hon! Just wanted to let you know that I love your work and vehemently disagree with the decision FF.net made to pull it. None of us are safe in the face of censorship! Your new locale is now in my favs and I wish you much luck with the new site!
Liebe Fiberkitty! Ich war total geschockt, als ich las was dir passiert ist. Das hat mich sogar bis in meine Träume verfolgt und ich habe ganz schlecht geschlafen. Natürlich werde ich deine Geschichten auch hier verfolgen, muss ich eben öfter mal checken gehen. Lass dich von der Sache bloß nicht unterkriegen, da war sicher nur jemand neidisch auf deinen Erfolg. Du schreibst so toll, bitte, du musst einfach weitermachen. Bitte! Gruß Renata ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Dear Fiberkitty! I was utterly shocked, when I read what happened to you. It haunted me even in my dreams and I slept very badly. Of course I follow for your stories here, too, I just have to check from time to time. Keep your tail up on this matter, there was certainly someone envious of your success. Your writing is terrific, please, you have to keep going.! Greetings Renata
Hi darlin, I loved it. Also I was wanting to let you know that the darlins over on jaspersdarlins@blogspot.com will be posting blurbs in order to show our support that what was done to you is a complete outrage. We darlins are extremely sorry that this has happened to you and we wish you all the luck. Please feel free to get in touch with any of us. We would love to hear from you. Kathy aka JaspersDarlinKathy
Thank you all for your love and support. *hugs* The comments here as well as on twitter, private messages, and other blogs have meant a lot to me.
Please don't take this out on ff. They were doing their jobs. The only person/people I am upset with are those that decided to complain instead of just closing the story and finding something else to read.
Fiberkitty, Sorry this has happened to you. I agree...it's free fiction and if people don't like it all they have to do is move on to the next fic. You keep at it because you are doing a fantastic job. Cullen818 xoxo
I was so angry to find out you were the latest victim of ff overcensorship. I agree that if someone doesn't like the story, they should just close it and find something more to their liking elsewhwere, Like Sesame Street maybe? Or Blue's Clues? I just don't understand why people feel they need to cause problems. Yes your stories are adult, but that is precisely why I read them. I'm glad you were able to recover most of your stories - I wish I had saved them to a word document, because I would have sent them to you in a New York minute. Keep plugging girlfriend, cause we love you so much! I do think ff should give you a 24 hour warning to pull your own stories and then do it if you don't comply - just not fair.
I's so glad I found this! I was wondering what the heck happened to you! I'm so caught up in TTTB and was so upset that I couldn't find it on FF anymore! Keep up the good work, girlie!
Im completely dumbfounded as to why they pulled your fanfiction. They allow beastiality and incest, but not your writing. Im so sorry bb and I look forward to seeing your work on here.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand them pulling your work either. They have much more graphic works over there. I will be checking back here for updates and look forward to seeing more of your stuff on here.
ReplyDeleteI swear the PC police are killing a lot of great fiction over there. For goodness sake, if you no likey, no ready. jeez
ReplyDeleteGlad you are posting here hun. I really LOVED dark salvation. Cant wait for sequel
Just wanted to let you know that I love your work. You are fantastic, and if I have to come here to read it, that's what I'll do. And a big fuck you to ff.net for this.
ReplyDeleteHey, hon! Just wanted to let you know that I love your work and vehemently disagree with the decision FF.net made to pull it. None of us are safe in the face of censorship! Your new locale is now in my favs and I wish you much luck with the new site!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Fiberkitty!
ReplyDeleteIch war total geschockt, als ich las was dir passiert ist. Das hat mich sogar bis in meine Träume verfolgt und ich habe ganz schlecht geschlafen.
Natürlich werde ich deine Geschichten auch hier verfolgen, muss ich eben öfter mal checken gehen.
Lass dich von der Sache bloß nicht unterkriegen, da war sicher nur jemand neidisch auf deinen Erfolg. Du schreibst so toll, bitte, du musst einfach weitermachen. Bitte!
Gruß Renata
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Dear Fiberkitty!
I was utterly shocked, when I read what happened to you. It haunted me even in my dreams and I slept very badly.
Of course I follow for your stories here, too, I just have to check from time to time.
Keep your tail up on this matter, there was certainly someone envious of your success. Your writing is terrific, please, you have to keep going.!
Greetings Renata
Hi darlin, I loved it. Also I was wanting to let you know that the darlins over on jaspersdarlins@blogspot.com will be posting blurbs in order to show our support that what was done to you is a complete outrage. We darlins are extremely sorry that this has happened to you and we wish you all the luck. Please feel free to get in touch with any of us. We would love to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteKathy aka JaspersDarlinKathy
Thank you all for your love and support. *hugs* The comments here as well as on twitter, private messages, and other blogs have meant a lot to me.
ReplyDeletePlease don't take this out on ff. They were doing their jobs. The only person/people I am upset with are those that decided to complain instead of just closing the story and finding something else to read.
Fiberkitty,
ReplyDeleteSorry this has happened to you. I agree...it's free fiction and if people don't like it all they have to do is move on to the next fic. You keep at it because you are doing a fantastic job.
Cullen818 xoxo
I was so angry to find out you were the latest victim of ff overcensorship. I agree that if someone doesn't like the story, they should just close it and find something more to their liking elsewhwere, Like Sesame Street maybe? Or Blue's Clues? I just don't understand why people feel they need to cause problems. Yes your stories are adult, but that is precisely why I read them. I'm glad you were able to recover most of your stories - I wish I had saved them to a word document, because I would have sent them to you in a New York minute. Keep plugging girlfriend, cause we love you so much! I do think ff should give you a 24 hour warning to pull your own stories and then do it if you don't comply - just not fair.
ReplyDeleteI's so glad I found this! I was wondering what the heck happened to you! I'm so caught up in TTTB and was so upset that I couldn't find it on FF anymore! Keep up the good work, girlie!
ReplyDelete